Saturday, March 19, 2011

Homeward Bound

Fridays are always days of mixed emotions. We busily try to complete the projects we started, we continue to share in fellowship and then we have to say our "see ya rounds". It really isn't goodbye, or at least we hope not. We all hope that our paths will cross again either on one side of the border or the other.

It was a gloriously sunny day with the temperatures topping out at 29degrees celcius. Couldn't have asked for better than that.

I was able to get the last of the shed cleaned up before we left and will share a picture when I can located my camera...I know it is in the van, just not sure where. I meant to take a before and after photo. I will have to check previous years photos as I believe I have a photo from then to which I can compare it now.

We were able to get a little shopping in at the Leesburg Outlet mall before retiring in Hershey PA for the evening. Time to get some rest for the remainder of the journey tomorrow. Thanks to Elise and Robert Farrell for their lovely letter tonight - Happy 50th - they are enjoying the celebrations with their family a little further south this year. We raise a glass to you both for such a wonderful milestone.

This time tomorrow I will be sleeping in my own bed, being pestered by my cat...ah, can't wait to be back in the land of the maple leaf

See everyone soon

No comments: